Language Enhancement Programme
Sponsorship Scheme for Language Enhancement Activities (2020-2021)
Students will propose and organize language enhancement activities of English and/or Putonghua while the Language Centre will offer financial support and guidance. Students should hold the activities before 15 June 2021.
Interested students/groups/student societies are invited to make an application or fill in this “Proposal Template” and email it to email@example.com.
Phase I: 9 October 2020 (Fri)
Phase II: 22 January 2021 (Fri)
Phase III: 26 February 2021 (Fri)
All HKBU UGC-funded undergraduate and postgraduate degree students and HKBU student societies
$1,000 - $10,000 for each activity
- The sponsored amount can only be used for promotional materials, decorations, teaching / learning materials, etc., but not refreshments, prizes, nor gifts.
- Organizers are paid the student helper rate.
- Activities arranged will be held online (i.e. via Zoom or other online platforms). Examples of online activities:
- IELTS speaking practice session on Zoom
- Sharing a reflection on a film/ TV series/ book on Instagram/ Facebook
- A 3-min video contest on YouTube
Remuneration & Certificate
All successful applicants who implemented their respective activities can receive remuneration and apply for a certificate before 7 May 2021 (Fri).
(Tel.) 3411 2432 | (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org